Cooperation Agreement between Nepal Taxpayers Welfare Society(NTWS) and Chinese Taxpayers Association Union
The agreement signed by Nepal Taxpayers Welfare Society (NTWS)Chairma: Gobinda Sharma Gairhe and Chinese Taxpayers Association ExecutiveChairman: FenJiang Liu. The purpose of this Agreement is based on the followingconcerns:
· To avoid Taxpayers shall be impacted and influence inan enhancement of tax rate and modification of National Tax regulations by their government;
· To build a lower tax ratesociety and developing relationship of international cooperation inboth organisations effectively;
· To engage mutually beneficial,co-construction, sharing and cooperation in economicpotential of both countries;
· To assist tax law, legalizationand regulation requirements in while Taxpayers’ investment in both countries.
· To promote economic development of bothcountries due to mutual assistance and mutual benefit cooperation betweentaxpayer organizations of both sides.
The parties hereby bind themselves toundertake cooperation agreement under the following terms and conditions:
1. Comply the principle of mutualrespect and non-interference in each other’s activities.
2. In order to complete the taxpayer’sorganizational goals, the two organizations need to continuously enhance theexchange of information, and also both members can get timely service from thetaxpayers association of each party, ensure members promptly and forcefullyassisted;
3. Both parties shall support eachother in the civil law, tax law, business operation, etc., and to protect taxpayers‘rights;
4. Both parties shall individuallyor jointly receive invitations toparticipate in meeting and tax training of the other party and otherorganizations;
5. The cooperation between the twoparties is based on the legislation of both countries to jointly resolveconflicts between taxpayers and tax authorities;
6. Both parties strengthencooperation in providing education to taxpayers is to achieve a common projectsthat have fulfilled the services of joint taxpayers;
7. Both parties promise to share best practices that can bean asset/lesson for other party.
8. Both parties promise to avoidmaking actions that may cause irreparable damage to the other party;
9. The terms of this agreementshall become effective on the date of signature by both parties.
Gobinda Sharma Gairhe FenJiangLiu
Nepal Taxpayers Welfare Society Chinese Taxpayers Association
Date: 6/17/2019 Date: 6/17/2019